tvr

Re: Source for Vixen shocks.

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Source for Vixen shocks.
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:18:10 EST
Hello,

When I bought my Vixen several  years ago it still had the original shocks
and springs.  In the rear, two shocks per wheel, but only the two rearmost
shocks had springs.  All four springs (two front and two rear) were 2-1/4"
inside diameter, about 14-1/2" free length, and when checked on a spring rate
tester measured about 125lbs/in.  Can't remember the diameter of the spring
"wire",  somewhere between .250"-.3125" ??  I can check if anyone cares......

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA