tvr

Fwd: 2001 Woodwork headsup, and other misc.

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: 2001 Woodwork headsup, and other misc.
From: KWall73108@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:19:45 EST
zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU writes:

<<
 Rumor has it that Don Ensley, in michigan, has a grantura mkIII raced by
 Mark Donohue at Sebring.  Call him at 810-786-1187

 Will Zehring

Will,

On visiting Al Way's garage/museum where the legendary Boss Tuscan resides a
walk back to the deep storage garage revealed what's documented as that same
Sebring/ Donahue garantura mklll, was there more than one?  Will the real
mklll come forward.

Kevin