tvr

Headlight Buckets

To: "tvr" <tvr@autox.team.net>, <usa-tvr@egroups.com>
Subject: Headlight Buckets
From: "Rolf Beuttenmuller" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:13:57 -0600
Anyone know of a reasonable source for the proper headlight buckets for my
1970 Vixen? Since I have replaced or rebuilt everything else I might as well
do this too before I start to rewire the car from scratch.
I bought a wireing kit from American Autowire with real fuses for each
circuit !!
Looking at the old mess I am amazed that anything worked or that I never had
a fire. When I took the old harness out I cut it this way I was forced to
replace it.

Rolf 1970 Vixen S2