tvr

RE: Silicone brake fluid conversion

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Silicone brake fluid conversion
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:24:27 -0800
What problem are you solving with the silicone?  I've heard many arguments back
and forth among racers, autocrossers, concours folk, and noone has any
compelling argument for it's overall benefit.
Also I've done track days, autocrossed, and shown my 2500M (and assorted Fiats)
and have no trouble or complaints against the standard Castrol LMA.
(Brake pad material, that's a different story!)
Of course this has been mostly here in  the cool NorthWest, I can't speak to
what might have happened in Arizona :)

Kimball Ayer
1977 2500M
#3723TM