tvr

Re: Test only

To: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>,
Subject: Re: Test only
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 17:42:38 -0800
Stephen,
 I don't think the 2 lists have been combined, but what was curious was
that I went to the archive section of the "usa-tvr" group and found some
posts from me BEFORE I joined??????? I can't remember if I replied to
all
or just some one who posted, but some posts (not all) from the team.net
tvr group by me were in the archives!?!?
 That might explain the indifferance?, I got when I said "hello, new to
this list". MY POSTS WERE THERE LONG BEFORE I WAS.....!! :^) ?? oh well.
 I have noticed the "usa-tvr" group seems to get far more traffic.
Mark J Bradikas had a post in there also, and he runs team.net??
Maybe I can contact him to see about combining, unless there are
objections.
  Till then,
 Bill