tvr

old TVR article

To: TVR <tvr@autox.team.net>, other tvrs <usa-tvr@e-groups.com>
Subject: old TVR article
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:27:40 -0800
Hey folks!
 Just wanted to point out a "hidden" TVR article I found a couple months
ago. I have most TVR print media for 85? and earlier if you also count
the "compilation" books. But I found the May 1977 Car and Driver has a
review of the 77 2500M. Pretty good article-hate the ergonomics, loved
the performance. Also the first quote comparing the Griffith to the
Granville Brothers Gee Bee plane in concept. For us airplane fans, thats
a dubious if not worthy comparison!
 There is an issue on ebay now.
 See ya'll
 Bill