tvr

RE: Windshield

To: tvr <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Windshield
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:10:11 -0800
Well I'd count it as a miracle that anyone in the country had even one in stock.
Is it an official actual Triplex?
I don't imagine even the legions of TVR owners add much to "local" demand for
mid-fifties Ford Consul (or Zephyr? I forget) windshields :)

I know a talented Novus technician can repair far greater damage beyond than
they can legally promise...  Or maybe it helped that I was buying his old
autocross car too... but I will need a new screen someday.  It will NOT come
out in one piece.
I should probably buy one now, huh.  Not that I want to carry it from Boston to
Seattle..

Kimball Ayer
2500M #3723TM
Fiat X1/9 DSP #119