tvr

Re: Vixen Batteries

To: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Subject: Re: Vixen Batteries
From: Dr John Upham <webmaster@ukmotorsport.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 23:54:14 +0100
Bob,
  Today I fitted a new battery to replace the Exide RE1 Torque Starter
  which died on me after 8 years. It was a gel type a bit tempremental
  (so it suited the car!).

  I have fitted an excellent unit which is 230x175x170mm which delivers
  470 amps but I cant recall the name until I look at it tommorrow
  but it spins the 11:1 Crossflow very well indeed.

  Get back to you with more details.

  John

--
Dr John Upham, The UKMotorSport Index,