tvr

Re: Chassis Plates and Lubrication Panels

To: "Dr John Upham" <webmaster@ukmotorsport.com>,
Subject: Re: Chassis Plates and Lubrication Panels
From: "Rolf Beuttenmuller" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:25:59 -0500
Hi John,

I currently have the plate off of my car. I will try to scan it and send the
image in JPG format or whatever format works for you.

Also a bit of good news, for me anyway,  I have the body back on the chassis
for the first time in many years.

Does anyone know how to remove the heater control knob from it's shaft. It
has two small holes in it and I dont think there are set screws in it. I am
about to re-do the interior of the car.

Rolf 1970 Vixen S2 LVX16984