tvr

RE: TVR assistance needed.

To: Rustybottm@aol.com
Subject: RE: TVR assistance needed.
From: BREEDON@ucdhep.ucdavis.edu
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:05:34 -0700
Hello Rusty Bottom,

I individually received your inquiry, then a fellow TVR list member posted
your message.  Has anyone suggested that you subscribe?  Send a message to
Majordomo@autox.team.net with no subject and one line of text:

  subscribe tvr

It is a very low traffic list but people do come up with answers.

There is also the TVR Times, the newsletter of the TVR Car Club North America.
I recall in a recent issue there being a 1800s for sale somewhere.

Good luck in your search.  -Richard  '74 2500M