tvr

Re: UK Spares

To: "Mark A. Davis" <madmd@ix.netcom.com>, <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: UK Spares
From: "Rolf Beuttenmuller" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:00:51 -0400
Hi Mark,
I believe it was you that was waiting for new brake lines from UK Spares.
If this is so I hope you have received them, if not I just ordered a set for
my Vixen from http://www.paragonperformance.com/
I had them in a little over a week and I think most of that was shipping
time from CA to NY .

1970 TVR Brake Line Kit:
Front: 2 ct. 3/8-24 male bulkhead by 3/8-24 male inverted flare with crush
washers, 17-1/2" OAL
Rear:  2 ct. 3/8-24 male bulkhead by 3/8-24 male inverted flare with crush
washers,  17-3/4" OAL
If these are the configurations you need, our part number is:
PLTVR70
The price for this 4 line kit is $91.20