tvr

Re: Woodwork?

To: <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Woodwork?
From: "Rolf Beuttenmuller" <rolf@octopus.inst.BNL.GOV>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:30:30 -0400
It has been a few years since I went to a Woodwork event and it is always a
pleasant experience. I saw a lot of new faces this year and several old
ones. As usual the organizers did a fabulous job of coordinating the event.
Maybe  next year my car will be finished and it will once again have the
opportunity to rub tires with its own kind.

I missed the Saturday gathering as I arrived later in the day. I also missed
the evening events, courtesy of the Marriott who had given our rooms away.
Malcolm and I had a major hassle with the front desk. They finnaly did get a
room for Malcolm and found us a hotel miles away at the Ramada Inn
The weather was crummy Sunday and I guess that put a damper on the turnout.
Rickrock summed it up quite well in stating that he had never seen so many
Griffs in on place.

Rolf 1970 Vixen S2 work in progress