tvr

RE: 2500M shocks/springs on Vixen?

To: "'skip gurnee'" <skip47@home.com>
Subject: RE: 2500M shocks/springs on Vixen?
From: "Hancock, Ashley P" <aph9484@GlaxoWellcome.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:05:24 +0100
        When I quoted from the Spax database I was refering to the shocks only.
They don't quote a shock/spring combination as, of course the poundages will
vary with the weight distribution of each car in the range. My point is that
the shocks should fit both (Vixen and M) chassis types.

        Ash ( '68 Vixen S1 )