tvr

Re: Bad Differential

To: richtr <richtr@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Bad Differential
From: Dr John Upham <webmaster@ukmotorsport.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 22:36:59 +0000
richtr wrote:

> I have just joined the TVR list and I need to know how to remove the
> differential from a 74 2500M. I think I have a chipped tooth on either
> the ring or the pinion. Do you have to remove it from the top by cutting
> out a panel?

  The first time I changed a diff I removed it through the wishbones but
it
  was rather a struggle. Next time I turned the inset panel in the rear
floor
  into a removable one. That made life easier for the second and third
  diff swaps.

  Regards,

  Dr John Upham, Vixen S3

                 http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~kcsupham/vixen/