tvr

Re: Shocks

To: Bob Tescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Subject: Re: Shocks
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 15:22:41 -0400
Bob T. writes:

>Another topic. TVRCCNA. If you dont belong you probably ought to. They
>have a book listed as a Vixen parts manual for6.95. I dont have it but I
>ought to. I have a photo copy of an M parts book that I got years ago.
>They have one of those listed too for $29.95.

Another source for parts info on the Vixen can be found at:
http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~kcsupham/vixen/parts/

This is based upon a home-production (UK) car, but has been quite helpful
to me.

I don't at all mean to discourage interest in the TVRCCNA (I re-upped just
last week), but there is actually a nice selection of internet sites
dedicated to the TVR and this is a particularly useful one for us pre-wedge
car owners.

cheers,
Will Zehring