tvr

RE: Bumpsteer (long)

To: "'TVR@Autox.Team.Net'" <TVR@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Bumpsteer (long)
From: "Hill, Stephen M AETT:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:17:53 -0700
Marcus Tooze speaks to the issue of bump steer on his homepage:
http://www.calmit.unl.edu/tooze/tvr/
Look under Front Suspension, and the note regarding changing the steering
arm. I have emailed him and asked if this fix is specific to the M cars, or
to the Vixens as well. Keep you posted.

Somebody else on the list recently asked about a heavier roll bar. Note the
section on roll bars off the same webpage . Marcus recommends replacing the
rubber sockets with heim joints (known more commonly in N.A as rose joints,
I think. Sounds like low cost change that really stiffens things up. Stephen