tvr

Re: 2500M for Sale

To: smikes@goldrush.com
Subject: Re: 2500M for Sale
From: GRIFF65@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 11:03:17 EDT
Sounds Great! Price sounds fair for all the mechanical goodies, too! Fact is I
am probably going to sell one of my projects also. I am putting up for sale a
65 Griffith Series 200. The car is totally disassembled, body is separated
from frame, I have a new chassis (old completely toasted) that is certainly
usable, but I'd have the drive train mounting done (redone) by a pro.  I made
the frame-nickel/bronze brazed from chomemoly tube. It's set up to bolt on the
body. Many new parts include: lower rear A-Arms, lower front A-Arms, H-D anti-
sway bar, bearings, bushings,seals, vented front disc brakes with matchig
calipers, aluminum finned rears with all new brake hardware, dual brake master
cyl, hardened rear stubs, H-D halfshafts w/ spacers and such, new aircraft
hardware ( bolts,nuts ) for suspension/chassis, etc. I'm asking $12,000. Lots
of the ugly work has been done. The car is in Ohio. If you know of anyone
interested in a good project, family affairs have recently changed my focus
and I have reluctantly decided to sell. Such is life.   Griff65@aol.com  Dave