tvr

RE: 2500M Weber

To: "'tvr@autox.team.net'" <tvr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 2500M Weber
From: "Hill, Stephen M EST:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:55:58 -0800
I have a set of triple Webers on my 72 2500. They warmed the car up a
lot, but the car has a mid range bog when I stomp on it.  Right now the
car has a stock cam and headers. I know the cam needs to be replaced to
maximize the benefit from the carbs. Can anybody confirm that it is
possible to get rid of a mid range bog with proper jetting, with or
without using a new high lift cam? Thanks. Stephen.