tvr

Introduction

To: "'tvr@autox.team.net'" <tvr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Introduction
From: "Hill, Stephen M EST:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 12:05:10 -0800
At Will Zehring's encouragement, I have subscribed to this new list
serv.I own a 1972 TVR 2500, and hope that this list will allow owners of
the older/classic TVR's to share ideas, tech stuff, etc.  My car is
quite stock, with the TR6 running gear in it. I intend to keep it that
way, with some mild mods planned. The car has been off the road for too
long, but I have plans to get it on the road this spring, with some
thoughts about slaloming it (which is around the cones on asphalt). I
live in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, and work for the Ministry of
Education. I used to be an industrial shop teacher until I got
smart(er). Enough for now. Look forward to hearing from other members.
Stephen