Re: [TR] TR3a interiors (Frank Fisher)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3a interiors (Frank Fisher)
From: Dave MacKay <dave@mdmackay.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 21:58:39 -0400

--000000000000ed5c07061563e992

> From: Frank Fisher <yellowtr3@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [TR] TR3a interiors
>
>  i think the link below will get you to a guy known as "too tall". the
> link gets you the ability to mail him.
> im pretty sure this is where my 2 friends and i each bought our interior
> sets.the guy did the best job for all 3 of us.very much open to your colo=
> scheme.you send him your capping, dash, door cards, seats, everything. he
> covers them and sends them back ready to install.sends you to his leather
> supplier to see color choices.
> as examples:Pauls' colors were black with red piping.Curt did
> silver/white/gray pipingi did grey/off white/dark grey piping.i even had
> him make the hood stick cover in the same leather to match.
> he can make you all new seats. tilt and hard back.he can make you the bac=
> seat post and pre 600000
> the only thing im not happy about is the foam seat. at 220 pounds i tend
> to bottom out the foam and kinda sit hard on the plywood.if i could get
> back to my fighting weight of 180, maybe it would be more better. my faul=
> maybe. laughif i were doing it again id ask him to use a more dense harde=
> foam.?
> 99.9% loved it 3 times over
>
> Frank

I=E2=80=99m happy to hear that.

I ordered a set of seat foams for my TR3A and am just about to put the seat
covers on them. I went to a local supply house and got a 1=E2=80=9D thickne=
ss of
dense foam. Hopefully that=E2=80=99ll help.

I=E2=80=99ve remade the wooden bases. The ones that were supplied needed so=
me
adjustments to fit my seat pans.

Dave MacKay
1960 TR3A s/n 68639L
near Toronto, Canada

--000000000000ed5c07061563e992

margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;padd=
ing-left:1ex;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204)" dir=3D"auto">From: Frank F=
isher &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:yellowtr3@yahoo.com"; target=3D"_blank">yellowtr=
3@yahoo.com</a>&gt;<br>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3a interiors<br><br>
=C2=A0i think the link below will get you to a guy known as &quot;too tall&=
quot;. the link gets you the ability to mail him.<br>
im pretty sure this is where my 2 friends and i each bought our interior se=
ts.the guy did the best job for all 3 of us.very much open to your color sc=
heme.you send him your capping, dash, door cards, seats, everything. he cov=
ers them and sends them back ready to install.sends you to his leather supp=
lier to see color choices.<br>
as examples:Pauls&#39; colors were black with red piping.Curt did silver/wh=
ite/gray pipingi did grey/off white/dark grey piping.i even had him make th=
e hood stick cover in the same leather to match.<br>
he can make you all new seats. tilt and hard back.he can make you the back =
seat post and pre 600000<br>
the only thing im not happy about is the foam seat. at 220 pounds i tend to=
 bottom out the foam and kinda sit hard on the plywood.if i could get back =
to my fighting weight of 180, maybe it would be more better. my fault maybe=
. laughif i were doing it again id ask him to use a more dense harder foam.=
?<br>
99.9% loved it 3 times over<br><br>
Frank<br>
f seat foams for my TR3A and am just about to put the seat covers on them. =
I went to a local supply house and got a 1=E2=80=9D thickness of dense foam=
=3D"auto">I=E2=80=99ve remade the wooden bases. The ones that were supplied=
/div>

--000000000000ed5c07061563e992--

--===============0938345776969807049==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **