Re: [TR] TRF is back

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TRF is back
From: "Ron L\"Herault" <lherault@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 15:48:24 -0400
I am glad to see that too.   When I got the message, I decided to get the
uprated yellow fan for my TR-6.   I think it almost matches the body cover.
By 1971, I'd sold my TR-3 bit if I'd known then about TRF, I think I might
have kept it.  I couldn't get things like trunk hinges or enough of the
"snaps" that held the top to the Windscreen from the Triumph dealer near me.

Ron L