[TR] How to apply a Moss decal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] How to apply a Moss decal
From: Anthony Rhodes <spamiam@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 20:52:45 -0400
I have a Moss decal for the lighting switch that gets applied to the escutcheon
at the steering wheel on my TR4A.   The decal came with no instructions.  None
on the moss webpage about this decal either

It is not obviously a â??peel and stickâ??. I canâ??t tell if it is a like the
old fashioned model decals that get soaked in water and floated off

Anybody know how to make this work.  Iâ??d rather not destroy it in my attempts
to use it and then have to order a new one!!!

I am in digest mode, so please also reply directly to me, if possible.

-Tony
** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html

Unsubscribe/Manage: