[TR] Dot 5

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Dot 5
From: Bob <yellowtr@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 08:01:01 -0400
Hello,

Well I finally received my bottle of Dot 5 fluif yesterday via UPS.

There was ZERO DOT 5 in the FLAPS, zero!

Anyway I would like to thank all responses for the guidance. I would
most likely have picked up a bottle of 5.1 thinking it was the same but
better!

Again the list comes through with the knowledge of a lifetime of one of
my favorite hobbies.

On another note, I helped a good friend install a new fuel pump on his
65 Falcon station wagon yesterday. Pretty straight forward with the
exception of one bold needing an impact wrench. After the engine started
right up and purred! Now this wagon is original as can be. Engine is
the 289 with a 2 barrel.

Bob

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html