Re: [TR] GT6 trans bearing noise on launch

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] GT6 trans bearing noise on launch
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@verizon.net> mail.backend.jedi.jws.acl:role.jedi.acl.token.atz.jws.hermes.aol
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 11:33:39 -0500
the 'larger gaps' are a good thing. Less wear on the inner surface of
the synchro.
Regardless it's how firm a grip the syncrho has on the gear with less
pressure than it takes to splip the spring loaded balls during gear changes.
I was also talking the pilot bush in the crank.

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler@verizon.net  www.teglerizer.com