Re: [TR] Thinking about installing an alarm system in my TR4A

To: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Thinking about installing an alarm system in my TR4A
From: "Cochran, David L" <COCHRAN@uthscsa.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 01:46:22 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=uthscsa.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=uthscsa.edu; s=selector2; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=3igsjeqYAdTUpOWjU+8RQKbLFADNaIAOv3UtBsrOlnc=; b=l2R9hNrO25EYNQs++jifzWesZBWj4hNo+lHkM4rhIaF2ZOefDOCfQU08fG98GacxtaDkDX1tPDOwbIbdeyT4k+FWv3X04xBLb3nuBnNbxEMSQs6l/0EgS1eNKwVCCTJw2qrhv6xDpouTf0b5SwhvncEC1Ntzh7qnxfk0R0y1TW5tp7pi+yaEkpWtH0cBUFmIDoRMyesOpADoW6xGIek6NAKo2aJWUrSo0Nv5v7mwXsBc1RkjUHnHodczYozBXXNsrq8h1Vve34hBaRz616VsXTJWxAe9PKMFS+Yt/oQSI7r7UR4GBMbXyYkCTyF2MQTi/IwWOj6j9RCac5F7Ae83bg==
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=3igsjeqYAdTUpOWjU+8RQKbLFADNaIAOv3UtBsrOlnc=; b=e7i5wqtTcHGOamjjBi0Llrbjhzat5YnNILRR6k7pGbfBeH7z7JyT4f2HFgwbYaAtlJOBhJAO3FrhwJaf9QApgaze0cA4Z7WCUuzguhlLqVtoTlgX70tcxyu97dSsLiuQ/r/1Its9htGOlzB2loITFDuafWfBakcBt+U62tsUS4s7SoMNfYbTmnVun2xRzx41yBfvpMMAguUlESS/c2z/saJDRVOe/U7LvxbPurSJIPYXtEKRmrQtlhFiBwvTUNB+F/HI2jz9mqSJ2Hr/PcUN0iejPt20DzdsWm3A5zgkuyj3fQVCcmdgahAVZJ/or3XwQ3bTT2jRodABSlUfHr/tLQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=kt8ZmhnGedAXx1yN5wDuZb645nN5Oa3Ny/JLcV8oHOF2mFDQYokVr1ySag/+r8IPcnacuNgXBe08JbUyPQLKPB1X2/MjqWBqRGNPN/ywNXXsKNuh6CUcn39zKhS2h9nI/gu8CSEu5y4VbnMatgoxBxoLWsgA8wOBGfJCPqSRb1ru6LFS7PNBZWYo5lkeoo9FtYrui+/VVe3SG8D41Zzxf2Yh5Sq6kpImy6qPXOola7PQvjUlSmEVg2ClkeqM8mCH4CUHN81lDxdEywMfIwSoyT+1fzopvtWDkJQxNoWjV/S8pz/OwcfC/DpUOplgU7prGXp+6NN+KwTjAZXK9UJosw==