Re: [TR] 2023 VTR National Convention

To: "bkahler1@gmail.com" <bkahler1@gmail.com>, "Triumphs@autox.team.net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] 2023 VTR National Convention
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 23:04:10 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2167397_1326970222.1670367850064

 Hello, Brad.=C2=A0 There is a list of conditions under which you can recei=
ve a refund.=C2=A0 On the registration page there is some small print and a=
 button you can press for more small print that gives a list of specific co=
nditions where a refund is warranted.=C2=A0 Outside those you're out of luc=
k.
I opted out.
=20
Dave=20