Re: [TR] upcoming travels (travails???)

To: William Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] upcoming travels (travails???)
From: bill beecher <notakitcar@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 17:30:48 -0500
Cc: TR3/6 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Yes, the list was on the vtr.org web site, I am/was on it too.
Bill

â??The future of the world is contained in a sandwichâ??  Bergerac

On Mar 30, 2022, at 4:05 PM, William Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net> wrote:

Donâ??t know if is still thereâ?¦but there was a list of Triumph
drivers/cars who voluntarily to help anyone (TRs) in almost any State â?¦ I
know I helped a driver replace his differential several years agoâ?¦there
probably folks who still do that but I donâ??t remember the website listing all
of the good folks still there.   Good Luck

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/notakitcar@yahoo.com

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mharc@autox.team.net