Re: [TR] Fuel pump gone wild

To: "levilevi@comcast.net" <levilevi@comcast.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Fuel pump gone wild
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 19:49:41 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2766886_529797687.1645818581745

 Dunno.=C2=A0 What model fuel pump is it?=C2=A0 Is it one of those pulsing =
models?=C2=A0 Those I think just use the spring to determine the pressure.=
=C2=A0 The only thing that could cause those to over pressure would be a pi=
ece of debris caught in the spring.
A rotary style most likely has a pressure relief valve.=C2=A0 If the valve =
gets clogged the pressure will be uncontrolled.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20