[TR] Automobile Quarterly

To: "Triumphs (triumphs@autox.team.net)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Automobile Quarterly
From: William Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 17:29:43 -0700
Bcc: Bill & AnnaBelle Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>

Gentlemen  / Ladies

I have 156 issues of the  prestiges Automobile Quarterly (Limited Edition)

41 Quarters including the Very First edition in respect for Phil Hill.  These
four (4) are a little rough but intact .

The rest are pristine â?¦

If you are not familiar with Automobile Quarterly â?¦ then you should just go
on to the next eMail.

If you Are â?¦ They are now for sale.

The last time I saw them on eBay was 15 years ago, and the seller was asking
$2000.00. I donâ??t know if they sold for that as I had just received them(ALL)
from my very good friend who had passed away and willed them to me â?¦ FYI â?¦
the entire auto library was given to me,

Four editions a year, from 1962-2001 are in my possession . If any of the
Triumph community is interested or has some idea of what they are worth, and
information would be helpful.

I will not break up the issues â?¦ Out of my respect for Don, who chose to give
them to me.

No â?¦ we are not broke â?¦ but I am 85 â?¦ and I would like a true affecianodo
to have them.

BeWell â?¦ AB & I are fine

Bill Pugh
Life is too short