[TR] sandblasting

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] sandblasting
From: TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 19:43:48 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_633836_950386127.1587685429342

I'm sandblasting a tractor and not a triumph, but socratic question:  Coes
anybody out there enjoy sandblasting at all?  Gad!  I've got coal material all
over my hair, in my ears, and forming lumps in my tennis shoes.

But today I'm finished with sandblasting.   I don't feel guilty for feeling
glad.

Terry Smith  '59 TR3A  TS 58667
New Hampshire

------=_Part_633836_950386127.1587685429342

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   I'm sandblasting a tractor and not a triumph, but socratic question:&nbsp;
Coes anybody out there enjoy sandblasting at all?&nbsp; Gad!&nbsp; I've got
coal material all over my hair, in my ears, and forming lumps in my tennis
shoes.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   But today I'm finished with sandblasting.&nbsp; &nbsp;I don't feel guilty
for feeling glad.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Terry Smith&nbsp; '59 TR3A&nbsp; TS 58667
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   New Hampshire
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
------=_Part_633836_950386127.1587685429342--