[TR] Windshield Wiper Motor TR4

To: triumph list list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Windshield Wiper Motor TR4
From: "Lee&John Howard" <leejohn7@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 12:43:29 -0800

--94eb2c0438e05a33e105430377ef

Another electrical challenge.

I've completed installation of a new harness, and nice to see that fresh
blue wrap and no more brittle and spliced ends. Al l the correct colors to
all the correct connectors.
Except for the wiper motor.  Can someone tell me which color goes to which
marked terminal? The schematic has them lined up, but with no terminal
identification and  that order doesn't seem to work.  I did find one
arrangement that did work, but
the switch did not control the on/off.  There is continuity to the switch.
I've now blown a couple of precious fuses messing with the connections.
What is the correct line-up?
Thanks

John Howard

--94eb2c0438e05a33e105430377ef

 that fresh blue wrap and no more brittle and spliced ends. Al l the correc=
t colors to all the correct connectors.<br></div>Except for the wiper motor=
.=C2=A0 Can someone tell me which color goes to which marked terminal? The =
schematic has them lined up, but with no terminal identification and=C2=A0 =
that order doesn&#39;t seem to work.=C2=A0 I did find one arrangement that =
did work, but <br>the switch did not control the on/off.=C2=A0 There is con=
tinuity to the switch. I&#39;ve now blown a couple of precious fuses messin=

--94eb2c0438e05a33e105430377ef--

--===============8361376218751055291==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive