[TR] Moss radiator duct

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Moss radiator duct
From: "Allan Stults" <acstults@hushmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 13:36:54 -0700

--=_20d340b057289441bbb7716e84238a04

Has anyone installed a Moss Motors fiberboard RADIATOR DUCT on a TR3
with the front apron on?  I read on the British Car Forum that it can
be done, but none of the replies suggested how.  I've got a '62 TR3 B.
 It looks like the only way would be to take the grille out and work
the duct in that way.  Any suggestions?

--=_20d340b057289441bbb7716e84238a04

 Moss Motors fiberboard RADIATOR DUCT on a TR3 with the front apron on?&nbs=
p; I read on the British Car Forum that it can be done, but none of the rep=
lies suggested how.&nbsp; I've got a '62 TR3 B.&nbsp; It looks like the onl=
y way would be to take the grille out and work the duct in that way.&nbsp; =
Any suggestions?<br></span>
--=_20d340b057289441bbb7716e84238a04--

--===============6290224187791794259==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **