Re: [TR] SPAM: Re: DNA, Bob, beer and battery

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] SPAM: Re: DNA, Bob, beer and battery
From: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 23:24:38 +0000
---- Dave <dave1massey@cs.com> wrote:
> My 8 (or 9) year old Optima is giving up the
> ghost as well.

Sounds like a ringing endorsement to me.  I took my 4 year old "72 month"
battery back to O'Reillys a couple of weeks ago, and had to argue with them to
get any adjustment at all on a new battery.  Turns out, their batteries are now
only warrantied for 2 years! (Which is no longer indicated on the battery at
all.)

I only bought from them in the first place because the old one died on the way
to TRfest and O'Reillys was the only local place open to 10 PM.  Unless that
happens again, I won't be back.

Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive