[TR] Southern Oregon Repair Recommendations?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Southern Oregon Repair Recommendations?
From: Jeffrey Gayton <jtgayton@icloud.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 12:55:02 -0700
Hi. On Friday, my 1962 surrey-top TR4 for was delivered to my new home in
Ashland, Oregon, and I'd like to have a professional in the area take a look at
the car. It's was restored a couple of years ago, but has been largely off the
road since then. My main areas of concern are the brakes (which seem a bit
weak) and the fuel systems (the garage smells of gasoline). My Triumph
experience has been entirely theoretical until now, and I don't want to take
any chances.

Thanks for any advice and recommendations for good service in the
Medford/Ashland area.

-- Jeff

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive