Re: [TR] Towing a Spitfire

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Towing a Spitfire
From: Jeff <fishplate@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:19:08 -0500
On 11/25/2013 6:50 PM, Geo Hahn wrote:
> There are units used to easily disconnect the driveshaft for towing on all
> fours.  No idea if they work on a Spit and I have no personal experience
> with them, but Remco<http://www.remcodsc.com/>  is the name I have most
> often heard.

I once helped install one of those on my uncle's car 9not a Spitfire).
It worked more or less as advertised...it was a long time ago, and so I
can't recall how well it worked, but he principle is sound, as long as
it stays in the position in which you place it...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive