Re: [TR] Tail Weight

To: "'Dean Tetterton'" <tr3a58@verizon.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Tail Weight
From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <aljlthomson@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 18:15:44 -0500
Interesting. That was definitely a late, after-the-fact change since the
national speed limit of 55 was enacted either in the Fall of 1973 or
slightly later if I remember correctly. Connecticut had a state limit of 50
MPH for a while as I travelled to college in the Fall of '73 and the new,
national limit was a month or two later I think.

Alex Thomson