[TR] 1973 TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] 1973 TR6
From: Frank Fisher <yellowtr3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 16:43:25 -0700 (PDT)
--===============1169669071==

--0-530066692-1306021405=:46476

we have a problem with a friends TR6.
the illumination lamps that come on when you open the doors are staying on.
trying to trace and see if there is short some place. slow difficult process.
checked and disabled the 2 door switches.
the wire diagram we have says there is a "footwell lamp switch". where is this
switch and what does it look like?
thanks
Frank
--0-530066692-1306021405=:46476

times, serif;font-size:18pt;color:#0000ff;"><DIV>we have a problem with a
friends TR6.</DIV>
<DIV>the illumination lamps that come on when you open the doors are staying
on.</DIV>
<DIV>trying to trace and see if there is short some place. slow difficult
process.</DIV>
<DIV>checked and disabled the 2 door switches.</DIV>
<DIV>the wire diagram we have says there is a "footwell lamp switch". where is
this switch and what does it look like?</DIV>
<DIV>thanks</DIV>

triumphs@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive