Re: [TR] oversize TR3 heater

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] oversize TR3 heater
From: carlsereda <carlsereda@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:12:37 -0700
Bill
did you leave passenger side heater port unhooked up?.. blown air
would exit that side that has less resistance versus your restrictive
(hooked up) driver side
Carl 63TR474

I only hooked up the driver's side as a test. Driving to work this
morning I configured the vents so 100% of the heater air would go
through the drivers defroster. Man, barely any air would come out. As
a matter of fact, it was hard to tell if ANY air was coming though.
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive