Re: [TR] engine dis-assembly

To: Gary Nafziger <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] engine dis-assembly
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 22:09:25 +0000 (UTC)
>While taking apart my tr-3 motor the book keeps telling me to put small parts
>in
>a jam jar.  Searching the kitchen I find we only eat jelly.  I'm in a
>pickle........we do have some pickle jars.  Has anyone tried saving parts in a
>jelly jar instead of a jam jar?  Am wondering if it's ok to use another
>receptacle.

Gary, I would just offer that former marines can keep it all in their [jar]
head.

Marines who...by the way...when I was in Navy boot camp in the late 60's, I'd
be taking a shower, look out the window, and still see jarheads still running.
Navy looked pretty good right then.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire

Triumphs@autox.team.net