Re: [TR] Transproter advice

To: jdinnis@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Transproter advice
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:03:34 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/2009 6:50:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
jdinnis@gmail.com writes:
> Where's home Dave?  Maybe we could arrange a trailer relay?  The
> spridget guys pulled this off last year and we can't let them out do
> us!

The car is in Goodland, KS (mile marker 17) and home is St. Louis.  Google
maps says 646 miles and a little over 10 hours.  I can make the round trip
in a weekend.  Just considering the alternatives.

Dave

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net