[TR] The end of the road...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] The end of the road...
From: Brian Jones <tr4zest@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 21:08:10 -0400
I'm home, after a wonderful six thousand mile solo journey across this big,
beautiful country. Just me and a TR4.
In my head, the engine is still running and today, it was strange not to
have to jump in the car and go somewhere. It seems like the folks here are
going to let me stay... at least for a while.
Thanks to everyone that sent me messages of encouragement and the very kind
things some wrote to me about the blog. I enjoyed writing it; that some
enjoyed reading it, all the better.

Cheers, all. See you on the road.

Brian

http://brianjones.tumblr.com/