[TR] 65 per hour wobble

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] 65 per hour wobble
From: Gary Nafziger <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 20:11:39 -0700 (PDT)
I had the same deal with my tr-6 only it did that around 55mph.  Had the front
end lined up and installed a new set of tires and it continued doing the same
thing.  I kept driving it and eventually  when I rotated the tires found my
right rear tire worn much more than any of the others.  Then really checked
out rear alignment and found that wheel toed in too far.  so you might wanna
have the rear aligned and see if that helps.

gary n.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net