Re: [TR] Grassroots Motorsports current issue

To: "'Jeffrey Johnson'" <mondoluxe@suddenlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Grassroots Motorsports current issue
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:22:48 -0500
Jeff,
I posted that email after reading through the issue in Borders. If no one
has a copy, it looks like you can buy the issue directly from GRM
http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/store/issues/us/  It was in the Dec issue.

BTW.... There's some great online articles from the magazine here
http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/articles/ I just read through a real good
article on shock absorbers.......which really don't absorb shock.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD