Re: [TR] TR3A turn indictors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A turn indictors
From: Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:54:25 -0400
On Wednesday 29 October 2008 00:05:30 Ibsen Dow wrote:
> I have a problem, that I have never encountered before in my 40 years
> owning TRs.
>
> The turn indicator light on the dash that turns yellow when in operation,
> for some reason only lights one blink for either side, and quickly stops
> blinking. However, the turn signal lights front and rear for either side
> continues to operate normally. What gives? I have changed out the flasher
> unit on the firewall with a new one and it still does the same thing. The
> wire harness is brand new as this is a fresh resto on this car.
>
> Any insight would be appreciated...as I know this is small problem, but I
> can't seem to figure it out, which has me perplex.
>
> Ibsen Dow
> TS35658LO-'59 TR3A
Ibsen,

The only time I have seen this problem is when one of the bulbs is broke or a
bad connection to one of the bulbs.

My flasher is the original one that came with the project. Not sure what brand
but it is at least 30 years old. Still flashing as of last Sunday.

Could this be a problem linked to your email address?

Bob

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net