[TR] Tribute to Uncle Jack

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Tribute to Uncle Jack
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:03:15 -0700
Don't know if this means anything, but to me it seems like a good
idea (Joe agrees) so ... at 8:30 PM  EST (11:30 PM PST) I am going to
rev Casper to redline for 20 seconds ...  don't really give a damn
what the neighbors think.

I invite you all to join me/us/ who ever ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

AnnaBelle Pugh