Re: [TR] VTR NATC autox in car video

To: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] VTR NATC autox in car video
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer.lists@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:00:22 -0400
Hey Marty,

That video is fantastic!  I happened to be in the timing truck when
you ran.  After seeing you run, the woman who was sort of in charge of
timing said your drive was impressive and she would give up just about
anything to take your car for a spin on the course.  In order to
prevent any marital issues for you, I told her no one ever gets a ride
in your car.  Then word gets to the truck that BS Levy has apparently
mooched a ride from you.  She wondered aloud what exactly it was that
Burt gave up for the ride!  LOL.

Just an FYI for everyone, Burt never did get a ride, the skies opened
up just as I was running the Stag and I think I may have been the last
car out.

Seriously though, it was sure a treat watching you run and get FTD.
Blake J. Discher

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net