[TR] Radiator fan motor - rebuild?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Radiator fan motor - rebuild?
From: mark.jones@exxonmobil.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:02:04 -0400
 Coming back from NATC on Saturday in my 80 Spitfire I could hear a slight
 squealing sound from time to time. When I got home I found that it is the
 radiator fan motor that is making the noise, a dry bushing type of noise.
 Can the fan motor be rebuilt? Do any of the vendors sell parts/bushings to
 rebuild the fan motor? If not, are new ones available?

 Mark
 Corunna, ON

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net