[TR] GT6 carbs?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] GT6 carbs?
From: "Jim Wallace" <grandfatherjim@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:37:14 -0400
A neighbour has a 70 GT6 Mk II engine in a Spit, and does not know what the
correct carbs should be. He has Strombergs on there now and would prefer
SUs.
He says the head will receive the same manifold as a TR6, if that helps.
Anyway I'm asking on his behalf as he does not have access to the internet;
I don't know anything about GT6s, except I'd like one.
Part b) to the question - anyone got a decent set they would be willing to
part with?
Thanks,
Jim

http://www.vtr.org