[TR] Fuel gauge f.s

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [TR] Fuel gauge f.s
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:29:51 +0000
After list advice circumstances have resulted in me having a fully
reconditioned and un-used fuel gauge. This, it turns out is for an
early TR4 as it has the convex glass and spade terminals on the back,
the make is Jaeger. I will be happy if I can cover the cost of a
replacement for my TR2, working and perhaps needing a refurbish or re-
build. Or maybe I'll be lucky and there is a lister who would do a
swap?.
John

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net