[TR] Scuttle vent rod connector

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Scuttle vent rod connector
From: <308gtsi@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:30:54 -0800
Hi all,

I feel spring close and the TR is itching to be seeing the open road! But
there's still the chill in the air. now if only I had a way to connect the
scuttle vent rod to the scuttle vent lever to let the heat blast in! Does
anyone have a spare one of these little obscure connectors? Or can someone
send me a picture of what it looks like? When I bought my 4a, it was
disassembled 25 years ago and in 2 pickup loads of boxes. I was amazed it
was as complete as it was!

Thanks in advance and here's to the sun melting the ice, snow, and slush
that covers our roads!

Brian

'67 TR4a

http://www.vtr.org